Pea and tuna salad for an easy and budget-friendly dinner: cooked in 10 minutes
For dinner, it is best to prepare light dishes such as salads. In spring and summer, fresh vegetables, herbs and light dressings should be the main ingredients in a salad. To make the dish more hearty, you can add any cheese, tuna, any fish, shrimp, crab sticks, fillets.
- canned peas
- canned tuna
- purple onion
- young onions
- green onion
- boiled eggs
- mayonnaise or white yogurt+mayonnaise+mustard
Method of preparation:
1. Drain oil from tuna and mash with a fork.
2. Finely dice the cucumbers, onions and eggs and add to the tuna, then add the peas.
3. Dressing: Mix all the ingredients together.
4. Dress the salad with the dressing, salt, mix and eat.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: