Nourishing tuna spread for breakfast: ready in minutes
For a hearty and nutritious breakfast, a simple spread can do the trick. You should add tuna to the base, because it does not need heat treatment, so you make everything very quickly. The rest of the simple ingredients just need to be chopped and mixed.
- 1 can of tuna in its own juice (180 g)
- 2 eggs
- 70g cheese (I prefer melted but firm cheese is also good)
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- salt, pepper - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Grate boiled eggs and cheese.
2. Chop the cucumbers and greens.
3. Connect everything.
4. Add the sour cream and spices.
5. Stir well.
7. Put the resulting spread on the bread.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: