No-bake berry cheesecake: sharing a recipe for the perfect summer dessert
- cookies (for coffee) - 290 g
- butter - 140 g
- creamy cottage cheese - 400 g
- cream or sour cream (from 20%) - 300 ml
- powdered sugar - 100 g
- gelatin - 20 g
- water - 110 ml
- berries - 200 g
- jelly - 1 p.
Method of preparation:
1. Mix crumbled cookies with melted butter. Place in a mold lined with parchment and form the sides.Put in the freezer.
2. Filling: cover the gelatine with water and leave to swell. Put the cottage cheese in a bowl, add cream, powdered sugar, mix and add the gelatine melted in a water bath. Blend everything in a blender and pour into the mould. Put it in the fridge until it sets.
3. Put the berries on top and pour over the diluted jelly, which should be diluted with a little less water than indicated in the instructions. Pour a few spoonfuls over the berries and refrigerate to set.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: