Lazy stuffed cabbage without meat: a hearty and budget dish
Traditional stuffed cabbage is a dish made of cabbage and meat. It comes out very caloric and hearty. But if you want a lighter meal, you can make lazy stuffed cabbage. It is made with cereals, vegetables and no meat.
- bulgur - 1/2 cup
- onion - 1/2 pc
- Peking cabbage - 1 cauliflower
- canned beans - 1 can
- tomato paste - 2-3 tbsp.
- spices (basil, hmeli-suneli and dried dill)
- butter/oil for frying
1. Pour boiling water over bulgur and leave to swell.
2. Chop the onion finely and fry in a little oil until soft.
3. Add cabbage cut into thin strips and a little water.
4. Braise for 10 minutes.
5. Add tomato paste, beans, bulgur, seasonings and top up with water so that it covers a little.
6. Cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: