Lazy oatmeal without boiling: how to make breakfast in 5 minutes
Oatmeal is the easiest dish for a quick and satisfying breakfast. Traditionally, it is cooked with milk or water and topped with banana, berries, chocolate, nuts, or dried fruit. However, porridge can be prepared without cooking.
- oatmeal - 50 g
- coconut milk - 130 ml (you can use regular milk)
- coconut flakes - 10 g
- dark chocolate
Method of preparation:
1. First, pour the oatmeal into a bowl and cover it with milk.
2. Slice the banana and add to the cereal.
3. Also add coconut to the oatmeal. Mix thoroughly and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
4. In the morning, melt the dark chocolate and pour it over the oatmeal. Put the mass in the refrigerator again for 5 minutes. After that, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: