Juicy Lazy Dumplings: cooked in the oven
If you do not have enough time to steam the cabbage and wrap the stuffing in it - you can make lazy cabbage rolls. To do this, the vegetable simply needs to be added to the minced meat. But in order for the dish to turn out juicy, not dry, you should not forget about some other components.
The idea of making juicy lazy cabbage rolls is published on the page of the food blogger Svetlana with the nickname recepti_svitlana21 in Instagram. According to this technology, it is necessary to add sour cream and ketchup to the stuffing.
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 3 cups water
- 5 cups sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp ketchup
Ingredients for the roast:
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
Ingredients for the stuffing:
- 800 g minced meat
- 400 grams of already cooked rice
- 300 - 400 grams of cabbage
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbsp of roast
- Salt, pepper, paprika, stuffing spice.
Method of preparation:
1. Finely chopped onion fry until soft and add grated carrots, fry and add salt, pepper - the roast is ready.
2. Then we pour cabbage with boiling water for 20 minutes. Drain the water.
3. To the stuffing add boiled rice, steamed cabbage, roast, egg, salt and spices.
4. Mix everything until homogeneous and form the cabbage rolls.
5. Prepare the sauce: add sour cream, tomato paste, ketchup, salt, pepper and flour to the water, stir and the sauce is ready.
6. On the stuffed cabbage rolls we put the rest of the roast and pour all the sauce.
7. Bake for 1 hour at 200-180 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read recipes: