How to make delicious potatoes in their peel: better than mashed, baked or fried
You don't have to peel potatoes at all to make them delicious. You can make hearty boats. You just need to put a hearty filling in the potato plates and bake the whole thing.
- potatoes - 4-5 pcs.
- boiled sausage - 125 g
- hard cheese or mozzarella - 125 g
- sour cream - 2 tablespoons
- dill, green onions
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the potatoes well.
2. Unpeeled, boil them until tender (20 minutes).
3. cool, cut in half lengthwise and remove the middle with a spoon. Dice the sausage, grate the cheese.
4. Combine all other ingredients and mix.
5. Place the filling and bake at 180-200 degrees for 25 minutes.
6. Garnish with greens if desired and serve hot.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: