How to bake mackerel deliciously for the holidays: a win-win option
Winter holidays are coming. And in addition to a variety of salads with mayonnaise and meat, you should definitely put fish on the table. Most often it is mackerel. It has few bones and is baked quite quickly. The main thing is to combine the product with the right ingredients.
- dill and parsley
- ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Clean, wash, and dry the fish with a paper towel.
2. Season with salt and pepper, pour lemon juice.
3. Make cuts and insert lemon slices into them. Mash the greens in your hands.
4. Put in the fish.
5. Also add thinly sliced garlic slices.
6. Put into a baking dish.
7. Bake in a preheated 200 degree oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve with boiled rice, pouring lemon juice over the fish.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: