Healthy baked mackerel with vegetables for dinner: the fish will be juicy and flavorful
Mackerel is one of the most budget-friendly, tasty and healthy fish species. It contains a lot of vitamin D (100 g of fish contains 90% of the daily value), E, K and A. It also contains selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, copper, sodium, zinc, calcium and others. Atlantic mackerel is also one of the leaders in the content of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. It can be cooked in the oven and on the grill, as well as salted or added to salads instead of canned.
- cherry tomatoes
- spices for potatoes and fish
Method of preparation:
1. Pre-boil potatoes until tender and put them in the bottom of the baking dish. Drizzle with oil, salt and spices. Add onions and tomatoes to the potatoes.
2. Make cuts in fillet and season with salt and spices.
3. Put the fish on the vegetables. Be sure to pour lemon juice and oil.
4. Put in a preheated to 200 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: