Ground chicken cutlets with pepper and cheese that will be juicy and soft
Cutlets can be made not only from ready-made minced meat but also from chopped fillets. Thus, they will hold their shape better and be very juicy. For a brighter flavor, add hard cheese and vegetables, such as bell peppers.
- chicken fillet - 400 g
- bell pepper - 1 pc.
- cheese - 80-100 g
- greens - to taste
- sour cream/mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- eggs - 2-3 pcs.
- flour - 3 tbsp
- spices - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the fillet and pepper into small cubes and add finely chopped herbs, spices and sour cream.
2. Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours to marinate.
3. Then add grated cheese, eggs and flour and mix.
4. Fry over medium heat under a lid until golden brown.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: