Fried cheese tubes in batter: a recipe for a delicious snack for the whole family
Cheese sticks are a delicious and quick snack for the whole family. At the same time, they can be made in different ways: from dough in the oven or from cheese and bread in a frying pan. In both cases, it doesn't take much time to prepare the dish, and the sticks are hearty and juicy.
- toasted bread - 8 pieces
- toasted cheese - 8 pieces
- eggs - 3 pcs
- oatmeal - 150 g
Method of preparation:
1. First, roll out each piece of bread with a rolling pin.
2. Put one piece of toasted cheese on each piece of bread. Roll up in the form of a tube.
3. First roll each tube in egg, then in oatmeal.
4. Fry the tubes over medium heat until golden on both sides. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: