Foods that trigger extreme hunger
It often happens that hunger can appear again after breakfast or a snack. The whole problem lies in the products that should not be eaten on their own and even more so on an empty stomach.
The list of such foods includes:
1. Sweet fruits: grapes, mangoes, pineapple, etc. They raise sugar quickly. Subsequently, they provoke strong hunger.
2. Ice cream. Such a product contains a large amount of sugar. It is not surprising to want to eat after it. It is better to consume it as a dessert.
3. Fitness bars. They are usually high-carbohydrate, having a small amount of fat and protein. The feeling of satiety after them will not last long.
4. Sweet pastries. This type of sweets can be present in the diet, but eating them on an empty stomach or as a snack is not worth it.
5. Skimmed dairy products.
6. Sweetened water, juices and frees.
Earlier OBOZREVATEL reported what to prepare from oatmeal for a snack.