Eggplants will taste like mushrooms: a recipe for a hearty and delicious dish
Eggplants are excellent vegetables for making delicious appetizers and salads. They can also be used to make snacks for the winter like salads and caviar. Eggplants can also be stewed in sour cream to make them taste like mushrooms.
- onions - 3-4 pcs.
- eggplant - 4 pcs.
- salt - 1/2 or 1 tsp.
- pepper - 1/3 tsp.
- dry garlic - 1 tsp. without a slide
- cream or sour cream - 150-200 ml
- oil for frying
- greens - a bunch
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the onion into small cubes and fry in a frying pan until golden brown.
2. Add eggplant and fry until tender.
3. Add salt, pepper, garlic and cream or sour cream. Fry for another 2-3 minutes, stirring. Add herbs to the finished dish.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: