Easy no-bake oatmeal and banana dessert
You don't want to load your stomach with high-calorie and floury foods. Therefore, light yogurt-based desserts are a great option. You can also combine your favorite fruits and healthy oatmeal.
Ingredients 1 serving:
- 30 g of oatmeal
- 1-2 bananas
- sugar/honey/agave syrup
- milk/water (a little) if the blender refuses to whip your dessert without it
Method of preparation:
1. Beat oatmeal, bananas and cocoa until smooth.
2. Put this puree in a container. Top with yogurt. Sprinkle with cocoa.
3. Put in the refrigerator overnight.
4. You can make several layers.
5. You can use less or more oatmeal.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: