Delicious cherry nalewka with vodka: how to make it at home
The cherry season is in full swing. And it is this berry that is best suited for making delicious homemade nalewka. The drink is moderately sweet, with a slight sourness. It is much better than any store-bought wine.
- cherries - 1.5 kg
- sugar - 1 kg
- water - 350 ml
- vodka - 0,5 l
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse the cherries and put them in a saucepan.
2. Add sugar and water.
3. Put on medium heat.
4. When the foam rises, remove
5. Bring to a boil, cook for 2-3 minutes. Let it cool down.
6. Pour everything into the container where the tincture will be.
7. Add the vodka.
8. Mix well.
9. Insist 3-5 days (more is possible).
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: