Chocolate-covered strawberries and yogurt: the trending dessert that blew up the web
Strawberries are not only a healthy summer berry, but also a great ingredient for a variety of pastries and original and delicious desserts.
- strawberries - 250 g
- yogurt - 2 tbsp
- chocolate - 150 g
Method of preparation:
1. First, prepare the strawberries, namely wash and peel off the tails. Cut into cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Add the yogurt to the strawberries and mix.
3. Next, cover a cutting board with cling film. Spread 1 tbsp of the strawberry mixture into circles. Leave in the freezer for several hours.
4. When the strawberries are frozen, prepare the glaze. To do this, melt the chocolate in a water bath.
5. Roll each strawberry circle in chocolate and leave it in the refrigerator for a few minutes to harden. Enjoy!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported how to make frozen yogurt without sugar and baking.