Canned tomatoes with grapes for the winter: the taste will pleasantly surprise you
Canned tomatoes are a very versatile appetizer that will suit any occasion. To make the vegetables have a pleasant sweet taste and spice, try closing them with grapes. The result will pleasantly surprise you.
- dill umbrella
- currant leaves
- hot pepper
- a few black and sweet peas
Method of preparation:
1. Put all the ingredients in sterile jars.
2. Pour boiling water over them.
3. For the marinade, add one tablespoon of salt with a slide, 2 tablespoons of sugar (without a slide) to 1 liter of water.
4. Drain the boiling water.
5. Pour the marinade over the fish.
6. Roll up.
7. Wrap in a warm blanket.
8. In winter, unwrap.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: