A quick breakfast from what is in the fridge: it turns out to be very satisfying
Instead of simple sausage sandwiches for breakfast, you can make this hearty dish. The ingredients for this dish are likely to be in your fridge. All that remains to be done is to combine them and put them in the oven.
- puff pastry
- sauce (ketchup)
- parmesan cheese
- egg (yolk) for greasing
- sesame seeds
Method of preparation:
1. Roll out the dough a little.
2. Grease one half with the sauce.
3. Put mozzarella, ham, sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cover with the second half, fasten the edges well.
5. Brush with egg yolk.
6. Make a few cuts on top, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Put in the oven at 190 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: