Only hours to go until the second semi-final of Eurovision Song Contest 2023: contestants prepare for their performances
On Thursday, May 11, Liverpool will host the second semi-final of the international song contest Eurovision 2023. A total of 37 participating countries will compete for the victory this year. On May 9, the first 15 contestants took to the stage, but only 10 of them made it to the grand final. Today we will see the performances of 16 countries.
OBOZREVATEL will be broadcasting the show via text, so you will definitely stay up to date with all the events. The show is scheduled to start at 22:00 Kyiv time. The second semi-final will be hosted by Yulia Sanina, frontwoman of the Ukrainian band The Hardkiss, British singer and actress Hannah Weddingham and TV presenter Alisha Dixon, just like the previous one. They will appear in front of an audience of millions in blue and yellow.
The participating countries will perform in the following order:
1. Denmark - Reiley - Breaking My Heart
2. Armenia - Brunette - Future Lover
3. Romania - Theodor Andrei - DGT (Off and On)
4. Estonia - Alika - Bridges
5. Belgium - Gustaph - Because Of You
6. Cyprus - Andrew Lambrou - Break A Broken Heart
7. Iceland - Diljá - Power
8. Greece - Victor Vernicos - What They Say
9. Poland - Blanka - Solo
10. Slovenia - Joker Out - Carpe Diem
11. Georgia - Iru - Echo
12. San Marino - Piqued Jacks - Like An Animal
13. Austria - Teya & Salena - Who The Hell Is Edgar?
14. Albania - Albina & Familja Kelmendi - Duje
15. Lithuania - Monika Linkyte - Stay
16. Australia - Voyager - Promis
The second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest will be available to watch on the following platforms:
- official Eurovision Facebook account;
- Suspilne Culture website;
- the website of the Suspilne Eurovision;
- Eurovision Ukraine YouTube channel;
- Eurovision Song Contest YouTube channel;
As you know, the youngest participant of the second semi-final is only 16 years old. He will represent Greece on the international stage. Victor Vernikos will sing about emotional experiences and the power of the spirit. And the Faroese singer and blogger Reiley from Denmark, who became famous for his covers on TikTok, will talk about difficulties in relationships in his composition. The artists have a few hours before the show to prepare.
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL reported that bookmakers updated their forecasts for Eurovision 2023 after the first semi-final. To find out what changes have occurred in the list, read our article.
Only verified information is available in our Obozrevatel Telegram channel and Viber. Do not fall for fakes!