For any occasion: how to assemble a summer capsule wardrobe to look stylish and save money. Photo
A capsule wardrobe is a panacea for all girls. While putting it together, there is no limit to the number of things you choose, but it is also wise to include only those items that you will wear all the time. Having a capsule, you will look chic at any event and in everyday life.
OBOZREVATEL will tell you how to create a summer capsule wardrobe to take care of your wallet. It should include versatile items suitable for a vacation in a hot country, a romantic date, an office meeting, a gala event and just a trip to the movies (scroll to the end of the page to see the photos).
What should a capsule wardrobe consist of?
1. T-shirts. Ideally these are white t-shirts, which can instantly freshen up your outfit. Get one model over-size and another one short and tight.
2. Midi dress. Take a closer look at the product with A-line silhouette. It is ideal for everything from a walk in the evening city to a wedding. This style will instantly give elegance and femininity.
3. Outerwear. It rains in the summer too, so it's worth getting ready and thinking about an oversize cardigan with accent buttons or a waterproof jacket.
4. Jeans. Jeans are too hot for the month of July, but you can always find a way out and replace them with an on-trend midi length denim skirt. Asymmetric onesor jeans with cuts are at the peak of popularity.
5. Pants. The optimal option for the heat are linen pants of light color. They can be combined with t-shirts or tops. If the evening is cool, take a cardigan.
6. Shoes. The universal shoes for the summer season are sandals. Choose shoes that will create a great mix with both the dress and the jeans. They can have a solid sole.
7. Bag. The most trendy bag model in 2023 will be a wicker bag. But it, unfortunately, will not suit every look. Therefore, give preference to a more neutral accessory. The size depends on your desire.
9. Sunglasses. This is an easy way to add a twist to your ensemble. You can, of course, be guided by the latest fashion, but choose the version in which you feel comfortable. You must be in harmony with the outfit.
As previously told OBOZREVATEL, fashion experts prohibit wearing sandals with two things. These combinations will spoil the impression of you. To learn more - follow this link.