What's the best way to marinate a shashlik: the meat will be juicy and tender
Recipe for shshlik marinade
Tasty, juicy and soft shashlik is a meat dish that no one will refuse. You can choose any meat to cook, but the most important thing is to make a successful marinade.
Food blogger Nika Zinchenko(nika.cook.ua) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for marinade with kefir and onions for shashlik.
- onions - 500 g
- nonfat kefir - 1,7 l
- khmeli suneli - 1.5 tbsp.
- fresh basil - 200 g
- black pepper - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the onions coarsely, put them in a bowl and knead them with your hands to release the juice.
2. Add all the necessary spices to the onions.
3. Add the meat and mix well with your hands.
4. Pour the kefir so that it completely covers the meat. Cover and leave in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
"Nothing has changed - the war continues". Tsurenko speaks harshly of Russians
Our tennis player did not hold back her emotions
Satellite communications are very important: Pentagon buys Starlink terminals for Ukraine from Musk.
New Starlink terminals will be purchased with funds allocated by the US Congress