What delicious appetizer to prepare for a shashlik: kept in the fridge
Shashlik season will begin very soon. For a picnic, this dish is often accompanied by all kinds of sauces and spices. But the best option would be to make a juicy vegetable appetizer. Such an addition will add freshness, and the meat will not burden the stomach.
The idea for a shashlik appetizer with tomatoes, onions and greens is published on the page of food blogger Elena with the nickname cooking_by_elena in Instagram.
- cherry tomatoes - 10-15 pcs
- blue onion - 1 pc
- garlic - 2 cloves
- green onions or herbs - a bundle
- basil - 1 tsp.
- honey - 1 tsp.
- pepper - 1 tsp.
- olive oil - 4-5 tbsp.
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- salt -
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
2. Chop the garlic. Slice the green onions and blue onions in half rings.
3. Place in a jar in layers: blue onions - cherry tomatoes - garlic - green onions or greens.
4. For the sauce, pour the vegetable oil into a bowl.
5. Add basil, pepper, salt, lemon juice, honey.
6. Mix everything and pour it into the jar.
7. Shake the jar a little and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: