What can be cooked quickly from minced meat: a variant of a nourishing and juicy dish
The minced meat is most often used to cook cutlets. But such a dish is quite fatty and requires a lot of time. Therefore, the best option would be to make hearty and juicy meat nests. Stuffing is perfectly complemented by mushroom stuffing with cheese. Everything is quickly baked and there is no need to stand at the stove for a long time.
The idea of making meat nests with mushroom stuffing is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Tatyana Sheremet(tania_sheremet_).
- minced meat - 700 g
- champignons - 500 g
- onion - 1 pc
- minced onions - 1/2
- paprika - 0.5 tsp.
- dried garlic - 0,5 tsp.
- eggs - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 150 g
- mayonnaise or sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- frying oil
Method of preparation:
1. Chop the mushrooms and onions and fry them in a pan, salt and pepper to taste.
2. To the minced meat add the egg, paprika, dry garlic, chopped onion, salt and pepper to taste.
3. Shape into balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment and greased with oil.
4. Press the balls and make a recess.
5. We put the roasted mushrooms on the formed nests, make a mesh of mayonnaise, put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
6. Then take out of the oven, sprinkle with grated cheese and put in the oven for another 5 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: