Versatile, budget-friendly dessert cream: you only need 5 ingredients
This cream is suitable for absolutely any kind of dough. If you have ready-made store-bought cakes, this is the mixture you can use to coat them with. The cream is moderately sweet, thick, and soaks up nicely.
The idea of making universal cream for cakes is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Olga Holovina(olha.holovina).
- milk - 1 liter
- sugar - a cup (200 ml)
- flour - 5 tablespoons
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- butter - 180 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Prepare the cream in a saucepan with thick walls, cook over low heat.
2. First you need to mix the eggs and sugar, mix them well with a whisk. Next, pour the flour and 200 ml of milk of the total amount. Knead well again.
3. The remaining milk is brought to a boil, then pour the egg and milk mixture, stirring constantly.
4. Cook over low heat, stirring all the time and bring it to a thickening.
5. Let the cream cool until warm and add the chopped butter. Beat well with a whisk or mixer.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: