The simplest Easter cake made of cottage cheese dough: no milk, butter, or yeast
Homemade Easter cake is made with a variety of doughs - custard, liquid, Viennese or Alexandrian, but traditionally with yeast dough. The preparation process takes a long time, but for those who aren't quite up to it, there are alternatives.
The editors of FoodOboz have selected for you a successful recipe for a homemade Easter cake made of universal curd dough without butter, milk and yeast, which turns out fragrant and moist.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- sugar - 160 g
- cottage cheese - 300 g
- vegetable oil - 80 ml
- flour - 270-300 grams
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- raisins - 100 g
- baking soda
- cardamom, turmeric if desired
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the eggs and sugar until smooth. Add the cottage cheese and stir.
2. Pour in the oil and stir again.
3. Pour a little flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, vanilla and spices, and mix.
4. Pour in the remaining flour and knead the dough, it will be a little sticky - this is normal.
5. Fill the molds with batter. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: