The easiest beet salad in a new way: it's made without mayonnaise
Beet salad is a great dish for every day. In addition, beets go well with all vegetables and herbs, as well as nuts and cheese. This salad can be dressed with mayonnaise, yogurt, sour cream or plain oil.
Food blogger Oksana Dorosh(oksana_dorosh_rezeptu) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for beet salad in a new way, namely with pickles, eggs and unusual dressing.
- beets - 2 pcs
- pickled cucumber - 2 pcs.
- eggs - 2 pcs
- dill greens
- onions - 1/2 to 1 pc
For the sauce:
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the beets or bake them in the oven. When cooked, cut into small cubes.
2. Boil the eggs and cut them into small cubes as well.
3. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes.
4. Chop the onion and saute until lightly golden in a little oil.
5. To prepare the sauce, pour the milk and oil at room temperature into the bowl of a blender. Whisk for a few minutes, then add salt and mustard to the mass and continue whipping until it becomes mayonnaise.
6. Mix all the ingredients for the salad and dress with the sauce.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: