The best marinade for mackerel in the oven: easy to make
Mackerel is a versatile budget fish that can be marinated, salted, stuffed and baked. In each of these cases, it is best to prepare a successful mackerel marinade so that the result is flavorful and juicy.
Food blogger Tatiana Sheremet(tania_sheremet_) shared a recipe for baked mackerel in a successful soy marinade on her Instagram page.
- mackerel - 2 pc
- soy sauce - 4 tbsp.
- lemon zest - 1/4 pc
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- coriander powder - 1 tsp.
- sugar - 1 tsp.
- lemon pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Cut off the head and fins of the mackerel, remove the insides. Wash, cut two fillets and cut each fillet in half.
2. For the marinade mix soy sauce, sugar, coriander, lemon zest and juice, lemon pepper.
3. Marinate the fish in the marinade for 30 minutes.
4. After marinating, wrap each piece of fish in a roll and secure the sides with a toothpick. Place in the form and pour the rest of the sauce.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: