Successful gelatin frosting for the Easter cake: not sticky and not crumbly
Frosting is the most successful decoration for the Easter cake. It is made with whites and sugar or powdered sugar, white or dark chocolate, cream, or even marshmallow.
One of the cooking blogs(anny.cooking) on Instagram posted a recipe for a gelatin frosting that is easy to make, doesn't stick to your hands, and doesn't crumble.
- gelatin - 15 g + water - 90 ml
- sugar - 300g + water - 90 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Pour water over the gelatin and let it swell for a while.
2. Mix the water with the sugar, put on the fire and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute.
3. Take the sugar mixture off the heat and immediately pour it over the gelatin. Stir, and then beat with a mixer until thickened and increased in volume.
4. The finished glaze should be quickly poured over the Easter cakes, because it hardens quickly.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: