Pork knuckle roll: how to make a juicy meat snack
Pork knuckle is one of the best meat dishes for the holiday table. More often it is baked or boiled. In both cases, you need to choose the right spices or make a spicy marinade.
Food blogger Daria Dariko(recepti_dariko) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for baked knuckle roll with mustard and spices.
- pork knuckle - 1.85 kg
- salt - 1/2 tbsp.
- French mustard in grains - 2 tbsp.
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp.
- dried garlic - 1/2 tbsp.
- spices - 1/2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the knuckle, take out the bone. Unfold it with the skin down, cover with cling film and beat it off.
2. Mix salt, mustard, spices and vegetable oil. Coat the knuckle with the marinade and wrap it in a roll. Wrap the roll first in parchment paper, then in foil.
3. Bake in a preheated 180 degrees oven for 3 hours. Then cool without taking out of the foil and put under the press in the refrigerator overnight.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: