"Minute" fried patties in 15 minutes: a recipe for the simplest dough without yeast
Homemade lazy patties "Minute" is a dish made with a simple dough without yeast and fried in a pan. The filling for these patties can be anything from minced meat to cheese, eggs, and greens.
Food blogger Galina Sirotyuk(sugaring.ostrog.solodkaledi) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for fried patties "Minute," based on the simplest dough on kefir.
- egg - 1 pc
- kefir (warm) - 300 ml
- butter - 50 g
- sugar - 2 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- baking powder - 2 tsp.
- flour - 500 g
1. Minced meat + onion + greens.
2. Cottage cheese + hard cheese + greens + green onions.
Method of preparation:
1. First mix the egg, sugar, salt, melted butter and kefir. Stir to combine.
2. Add the flour and baking powder. Knead into a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces, stretch each piece into a small circle, place the filling and form a pie.
4. Fry the patties in plenty of oil until golden.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: