"Mimosa" in a new way: how to replace sardine
The traditional Mimosa salad is made with sardine. But such fish is quite fatty. Therefore, if you want the dish to be more dietary, this component should be replaced. The ideal option would be tuna.
- potatoes - 4 pcs.
- carrots - 3 pcs.
- tuna in own juice - 2 cans
- onion - 1 pc
- melted cheese - 3 pcs.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, eggs. Grate.
2. Finely chop the onion, salt it, mash it with your hands.
3. Drain the juice from the tuna, mash with a fork. Grate melted cheese.
4. Lay out in layers, each layer with mayonnaise: potatoes, carrots, tuna, onions, melted cheese, eggs.
5. Salt and pepper, tamp in shape, decorate with dill.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: