"Mimosa" in a new way: how to replace sardine
"Mimosa" without sardine.
The traditional Mimosa salad is made with sardine. But such fish is quite fatty. Therefore, if you want the dish to be more dietary, this component should be replaced. The ideal option would be tuna.
The idea of making mimosa with tuna is published on the page of food blogger Maryana with the nickname hotuyte_ta_smakuyte in Instagram.
- potatoes - 4 pcs.
- carrots - 3 pcs.
- tuna in own juice - 2 cans
- onion - 1 pc
- melted cheese - 3 pcs.
- eggs - 3 pcs.
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Boil potatoes, carrots, eggs. Grate.
2. Finely chop the onion, salt it, mash it with your hands.
3. Drain the juice from the tuna, mash with a fork. Grate melted cheese.
4. Lay out in layers, each layer with mayonnaise: potatoes, carrots, tuna, onions, melted cheese, eggs.
5. Salt and pepper, tamp in shape, decorate with dill.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes:
Occupants attack Kherson and the region, hit private houses: a woman was injured. Photo.
Lyceum building damaged in regional centre
PMC Wagner says it has "a lot of other problems" after refusing to sponsor a club in Russia
Prigozhin admits he has no time for basketball now