"Medovik", for which you do not need to roll out the crust: a lazy version of the dessert
"Medovik" can certainly be called the dessert of generations. This cake is made for big holidays and just for warm family gatherings. In the classic version, the honey cakes are thinly rolled out and drenched with buttercream. But you can use a simpler version.
The idea of making a lazy Medovik cake is published on the page of food blogger Vitalina with the nickname vitala_foodblog on Instagram. The cream for the dessert is prepared on the basis of condensed milk.
- 160 g butter
- 180 g honey
- 1.5 tsp of baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 130g sugar
- 10 grams of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- flour 250g
Method of preparation:
1. In a saucepan melt butter with honey, salt, sugar and add baking soda, stir, cool.
2. Here we introduce the eggs and flour.
3. Pour onto parchment, bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
4. For the cream, mix the sour cream and condensed milk.
5. Cut off the edges of the biscuit for sprinkles.
6. Cut the biscuit itself into cubes and assemble it like a pancho cake.
7. On top, decorate with crumbs.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: