Lush cupcakes with raisins for tea: how to make a successful dough
Homemade, delicious and very easy to make - cupcakes. You can make them with milk, sour cream and different kinds of dough. For the filling you can use berries, zest, fruit, honey, nuts, and chocolate.
Food blogger Oksana Dorosh(oksana_dorosh_rezeptu) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for cupcakes with raisins on sour cream, which are always very tender and fragrant.
- flour - 280 g
- sugar - 200 g
- sour cream - 400 ml
- eggs - 2 units
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
- baking powder - 10 g
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- raisins (candied fruits, berries) - 100-150 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Pour boiling water over the raisins and leave them for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and sour cream separately. Mix with a whisk until smooth.
3. Pour in the oil, stir.
4. Add the sifted flour with baking powder, mix until smooth.
5. Drain the raisins, dry them with a paper towel and add them to the dough.
6. Fill the molds with the batter by 2/3. Bake in a preheated 180 degrees oven for 30-35 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: