Lazy achma and cheese: you will need pita bread
Achma is a Georgian pie, the dough for which is laid out in layers. But in order not to knead and roll out the base for a long time - you can choose pita bread. The pastry will turn out very puffy, crispy and fragrant. And most importantly, the dish is very fast.
The idea of making lazy pita achma is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Daria Ivanova(eatme_daily).
- 2 pcs - long Armenian pita
- 400 g - sour milk cheese
- 200 gr - hard cheese or suluguni
- 200 g - sour cream (you may try to replace it with kefir)
- 3 pcs - eggs
- 1 bunch - greens (dill, onion, parsley)
- salt, pepper
- garlic as desired
Method of preparation:
1. Oil to grease the mold.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, mode up-down.
3. Grate the hard cheese on a grater. Chop the greens. Put sour cream cheese in a deep bowl, mash with a fork. Here add grated cheese and herbs, mix. You can squeeze 1 clove of garlic.
4. Mix separately with a whisk the sour cream and eggs, as for scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
5. In a deep mold, greased with vegetable oil, lay a pita so that the edges cover the sides, or even better - hang down. Lay out the cottage cheese mass, cover the second pita tightly to the edges of the form. Pour half of the sour cream sauce on top.
6. Next, place the remaining sour milk cheese, cover again with pita and pour the sauce over it. If your edges are long and hanging down, cover the top pita with it, then pour the sour cream over it. You can sprinkle Parmesan on top.
7. Bake for about 1 hour. Orient yourself to a golden crust.
8. Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can eat it right away, but it will fall apart and be hard to cut.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: