Juicy homemade sausage in the oven: a successful meat dish for Easter
In addition to Easter cakes and Easter eggs, hostesses prepare many other delicacies for Easter, including meat snacks. One of the most delicious is homemade sausage, which is made mainly from chicken or pork, supplemented with fragrant spices and baked in the oven.
Food blogger Lilia Labuda(li_li2358) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for homemade pork sausage, which is the perfect addition to the Easter table.
- pork (neck) - 0,5 kg
- beef (shoulder blade) - 0.5 kg
- cumin - 0,5 tsp.
- garlic - 4-5 cloves
- pepper - 0,5 tsp.
- pork guts
Method of preparation:
1. Chop half of the meat finely, grind the other half into minced meat.
2. Mix the meat with the spices and leave in the refrigerator to marinate for a few hours.
3. Rinse the gut and put it on the sausage nozzle of the meat grinder.
4. Fill the gut with meat.
5. Place on a baking tray, grease the sausage with vegetable oil and bake at 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: