How to pickle champignon mushrooms quickly and deliciously: with herbs and garlic
How to pickle mushrooms quickly and deliciously
Pickled mushrooms are a great option for a savory snack for any holiday table. The mushrooms go very well with garlic and herbs. And you can eat them already in 3 hours.
The idea of making delicious pickled mushrooms is published on the page of food blogger Tatiana Sheremet(tania_sheremet_) in Instagram.
- champignon mushrooms - 500 g
- half an onion
- garlic - 2-3 cloves
- mustard in grains - 2 tsp.
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp.
- oil - 2 tbsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- greens (dill, parsley)
- hot water - 80 ml
Method of preparation:
1. Fry the mushrooms in a heated frying pan with a little oil on high heat.
2. Cook to a golden color.
3. Transfer to a bowl, add chopped dill, quartered onion, garlic cloves, mustard grains, lemon juice, oil, salt, hot water.
4. Stir and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 3 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
What cats don't like the smell of: what an owner should know about
Nature protects cats from contact with substances dangerous to them through smell
No eggs, sugar, milk and cream: how to make healthy homemade ice cream in 5 minutes
From two ingredients