How to make spicy horseradish with beets: the perfect sauce for meat and sausage at Easter
Spicy horseradish with beets is to many people's taste. It is budget-friendly and easy to prepare, because it is based on only two main ingredients. It perfectly complements meat, cold cuts, sausages and lard.
One of the culinary YouTube channels ("Our Besagi - Food and Recipes") published a recipe for spicy horseradish with beets.
- beets - 2 kg
- horseradish - 80-100 gr
- sugar - 1 tbsp.
- salt - 1 tbsp.
- vinegar/lemon juice - 2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, wash and boil the beets until tender.
2. Peel the cooked beets and grate them on a grater.
3. Peel the horseradish and cut it into pieces. After that, grate it on a grater or grind it in a blender.
4. If during this time there is a lot of excess juice from the beets, you will need to remove a few spoonfuls. After that, add salt and sugar to the beets. Stir.
5. Add the horseradish. Stir.
6. Add the vinegar or lemon juice. Stir, cover and leave to infuse for a while.
7. After the sauce has infused for a while, place it in jars.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: