How to make delicious salceson without gelatin: the perfect cold snack
Salceson is an original meat snack, which was prepared by our grandmothers. Salceson is a stuffed pork stomach with meat and bacon, as well as spices. It is cooked in the oven in a sleeve, autoclave, or simply boiled in a pot.
One of the culinary blogs(maslyana_tm) on Instagram posted a recipe for Salceson with pork, lard and spices, which does not require gelatin.
- pork - 1,5 kg
- bacon - 250 g
- pork stomach - 1 pc
- onion - 150 g
- garlic - 1-2 heads
- salt - 1 tsp.
- black pepper
- coriander and peas - 1 tsp.
- zira - 1 tsp.
- bay leaf - 2 units
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the pork and bacon into small pieces, chop the onion.
2. Squeeze the garlic through a press, mix with salt, pepper, coriander, peas, vision and bay leaves. Pour a little vegetable oil and grind in a mortar.
3. Add spices to the meat, mix thoroughly. Stuff the pork belly and sew up the sides.
4. In a pot put the stuffed stomach, a whole onion, a few bay leaves and salt, pour water and cook for 3 hours under a lid.
5. Take out the ready salceson from the water and put it in the refrigerator under the press for another 12 hours.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: