How to make a shashlik on mineral water: an express method
If you suddenly have an unplanned picnic, this is not a reason to give up a delicious shashlik. There is a quick and easy way to marinate the meat, namely with mineral water.
The peculiarity of this method is that the baking soda softens the fibers of the meat, making the shashlik very soft, tender and juicy. FoodOboz editorial staff has selected a very simple recipe for cooking shashlik with mineral water.
- pork - 2 kg
- onions - 500 g
- refined oil - 1 tbsp.
- shashlik seasoning - 1.5 tbsp.
- salt, pepper
- garlic - 5 cloves
- mineral water - 1 l
1. Cut the pork into large square pieces.
2 Cut the onion into half rings and place them on the meat. Lightly knead with your hands to release the juice.
3. Chop and add the greens. Pour in the oil, add the spices and chopped garlic. Mix everything thoroughly.
4. Pour the future kebab with mineral water and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
5. After that, you can string the meat and onions on a skewer and fry the shashlik.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: