How to fry chicken in a pan: it turns out very juicy
Juicy chicken can be cooked directly in the pan. The most important thing is to choose the right marinade for the meat. It must contain mayonnaise and sour cream, as well as lots of spices. After frying the thighs get a delicious crispy crust.
The idea of making juicy marinated chicken in the pan is published on the page of food blogger Elena with the nickname cooking__by__elena in Instagram.
- chicken thighs - 500 g
- mustard - 1 tsp
- Dijon mustard - 1 tsp
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- paprika - 1 tsp.
- salt - 1 tsp.
- garlic - 1 tsp.
- pepper - 1 tsp.
- sour cream - 1 tbsp
- water - 70 ml
- sprig of rosemary
Method of preparation:
1. Place the fillets in a bowl and sprinkle with spices. Add mustard, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
2. Mix well and cover with clingfilm. Set aside for 1 hour.
3. Place the fillets and a sprig of rosemary in a heated frying pan with oil.
4. Fry the fillets on both sides until golden.
5. Add sour cream to the warm water, stir and pour into the pan.
6. Cover and stew for 5-10 minutes (depends on the size of the fillets).
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: