How to cook chicken fillet under a fur coat: it turns out very tender and juicy
Chicken fillet is quite a dietary meat. Therefore, for a successful taste, it should be marinated and combined with juicy components. Cheese and tomatoes are ideal for this.
The idea for cooking chicken fillet under a fur coat is published on the page of food blogger ValeriaDemenchuk (mrs.demenchuk) in Instagram.
- chicken fillet - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 50-80 g
- onions - 1 small
- eggs - 1 pc
- tomatoes - 1 pc
- spices - to taste
- soy sauce
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the egg.
2. Cut the chicken fillet in half, lightly batter it. Sprinkle with spices (salt, pepper mixture and paprika), rub, pour a little soy sauce and leave to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
4. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
5. Finely chop onion and tomato, add grated cheese and egg, salt, mayonnaise and mix everything.
6. Place the filling on the meat and sprinkle a little cheese on top.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: