How to cook a kraffin Easter cake: step-by-step recipe
A kraffin Easter cake is an excellent and original version of an Easter pastry. It can be made with cottage cheese or yeast dough, which contains a lot of dried fruit, making the kraffin moderately juicy, moist and very soft.
On her Instagram page, food blogger Oksana Podgainaya(ksy.gapin) shared a recipe for Easter kraffins with raisins.
- fresh yeast - 20 g\dry yeast - 8 g
- sugar - 40 g
- milk - 300 ml
- flour - 160 grams
- eggs - 2 pcs
- sugar - 100 g
- flour - 500 g
- soft butter - 100 g
- raisins - 300 g
- butter - 100 gr
Method of preparation:
1. The raisins should be soaked in water for a while, then dried with paper towels.
2. To prepare the sourdough you need to dilute the yeast in milk, add sugar and flour. Leave in the heat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla and flour to the prepared sourdough and knead the dough.
4. In a few steps add oil to the dough, mix the dough to be smooth and elastic. Place the ready dough in a greased bowl, cover with a towel or cling film and leave to rise in a warm place for 2 hours.
5. Divide the dough into 5 pieces, roll out each rectangle, brush with butter and sprinkle with raisins. Wrap first in a roll, then cut it in half (not reaching the edge) and wrap each half in a snail.
6. Place the kraffins in greased molds and leave for 1 hour.
7. Brush the kraffins with egg and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Sprinkle the finished kraffins with powder.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: