How to bake young potatoes with crust: an elementary way
As a rule, young potatoes are most often boiled and served with butter and herbs. But if you like your potatoes with a crust, they can be deliciously baked in the oven.
- young potatoes
- salt, pepper, paprika, dried garlic
- firm cheese
- green onions
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the potatoes into slices (if you cook with old potatoes - it is better to boil them until half cooked).
2. Mix the potatoes with all the spices.
3. Grease the baking tray with oil, sprinkle the bottom with grated cheese, sprinkle green onions if desired. Place the potatoes on top.
4. Bake at 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: