How to bake young potatoes with crust: an elementary way
Recipe for Baked Young Potatoes
As a rule, young potatoes are most often boiled and served with butter and herbs. But if you like your potatoes with a crust, they can be deliciously baked in the oven.
Food blogger Galina Nemesh(halyna_nemesh) on her Instagram page shared a recipe for baked young potatoes with spices and cheese.
- young potatoes
- salt, pepper, paprika, dried garlic
- firm cheese
- green onions
Method of preparation:
1. Cut the potatoes into slices (if you cook with old potatoes - it is better to boil them until half cooked).
2. Mix the potatoes with all the spices.
3. Grease the baking tray with oil, sprinkle the bottom with grated cheese, sprinkle green onions if desired. Place the potatoes on top.
4. Bake at 190 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Lomachenko - Haney. The best moments of the fight on video
The meeting took place in Las Vegas
"Ukrainians will never forgive": Dynamo legend speaks out harshly about Belarus and Lukashenko
Former footballer speaks out about the war