Homemade ham in an onion for Easter: cooked without the oven.
Juicy homemade ham is an indispensable dish on the Easter table. Very often such meat is baked in the oven. But in this way it turns out quite dry. Therefore, you should use the following technology and cook the ham in an onion with spices.
The idea of cooking homemade ham in an onion is published on the page of food blogger Alina with the nickname alin_withkitchen in Instagram.
- pork loin - 1 kg
- water - 3 liters
- onion peel - 50-100 g
- salt - 90 g
- onion - 1 pc
- garlic - 1 head
- allspice, bay leaves, paprika, dried garlic - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Take the pork loin. Clean it.
2. Pour water into the pot. Add salt (grams according to the recipe). Stir.
3. Put the meat in it. Add washed husks of onion, bay leaf, onion and garlic, and spices.
4. Let it simmer under a lid for two hours.
5. After cooking, put the meat together with the marinade in a dark, cold place for 1, or even better 2 days.
6. Take the meat out of the marinade. We got a soft, juicy homemade, natural ham.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: