Homemade baked pork in 1 hour: cooked without foil
A recipe for a baked pork
Homemade baked pork is a delicious meat appetizer, which is often served at the holiday table. For the meat to be soft, tender and juicy, it must be marinated with the addition of aromatic spices.
Chef Vadim Brzezinski(pava_vb) on his Instagram page shared a recipe for homemade juicy baked pork that you can prepare in maximum 1 hour.
- pork (loin in the recipe) - 1.5 kg
- Dijon mustard - 40 g
- 1 lemon peel
- olive oil - 30ml
- herbs (in this recipe - sage, thyme and rosemary)
- garlic - 6 cloves
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Mix the spices, olive oil, zest, herbs and Dijon mustard.
2. Make incisions in the pork and pierce it with garlic and herbs. Grease with spice mixture.
3. Bake at 160 degrees for 50 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes:
Forget about hairpins! 5 hair accessories that will make your look spectacular. Photo.
Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner love to wear crabs
Love makes all the difference: 4 billionaires who chose "ordinary" women as their wives, breaking stereotypes. Photo.
Priscilla Chan gave Mark Zuckerberg 3 daughters