Elementary pita cheese casserole: no need to knead the dough
If you quickly need to prepare a hearty snack - the ideal base for it will be pita bread. You just need to put the prepared filling on it and bake the whole thing. You don't need to knead the dough or cook it for a long time - it's as simple as possible.
The idea for the pita cheese casserole is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Daria with the nickname recepti_misis_dolly.
- 2 packs of pita bread
- 1 liter of kefir or unsweetened yogurt
- 500 grams of suluguni cheese
- 5 eggs
- 3 medium onions
- 50 g of butter
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Grate the cheese, add the raw eggs, kefir, fried until golden onion (salted and peppered), dill.
2. Grease the baking tray well with oil.
3. Put a sheet of pita and pour the cheese mixture. Repeat this in several layers.
4. Bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.
5. If the casserole is left for the second day, it is delicious to fry it in butter.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: