Easy chicken fritters: easier than cutlets
Fluffy chicken fritters instead of cutlets
Minced meat is traditionally used to make cutlets. But a much easier option is to make pancakes. They are hearty and fluffy. To do this, add kefir to the frying mass.
The idea for making juicy chicken fritters was published on the page of food blogger Iryna Dymytrova (riska_dimitrova) on Instagram.
- 450 grams of minced chicken filet
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 cup of kefir (125 ml)
- 50 grams of flour (whole wheat will do)
- salt, black pepper - to taste
- dried garlic
- 0.5 tsp. of baking soda
Method of preparation:
1. Beat eggs into the minced meat, add salt, pepper, dried garlic and baking soda.
2. Mix until smooth. It is better to take minced meat of fine grinding.
3. Pour in the flour and mix again until homogeneous.
4. Fry the fritters in a preheated frying pan with or without oil, covered on the sides, over medium heat.
Also, you can read these recipes on OBOZREVATEL :
How VPN affects your smartphone battery and what you can do about it
While a VPN ensures your anonymity, your smartphone may quietly suffer
"Taken away in an unknown direction": Wagner mercenaries abduct civilians in Sievierodonetsk. Audio interception
The occupants also stole a car