Demand for cheap cars has grown in Ukraine: top 5 models
Demand for cars has increased in the Ukrainian corporate sector. At the same time, businesses and legal entities mostly prefer cheap models, which are familiar to all Ukrainians.
According to Ukravtoprom, legal entities have purchased 9.6 thousand cars since the beginning of 2023. Demand increased by 39% compared to the first half of 2022. But it is still 45% less if compared to the same period of 2021.
Top 5 new cars for legal entities:
- Renault Duster (1,796 units);
- Toyota Corolla (508 pcs.);
- Skoda Octavia (266 pcs.);
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (250 units);
- Skoda Kodiaq (238 pcs.).
Out of 9.6 thousand registered cars, 1.3 thousand used ones were imported from abroad.
Top 5 used cars for legal entities:
- Volkswagen ID.4 (119 pcs.);
- Dongfeng/Honda M-NV (57 pcs.);
- Nissan Leaf (50 pcs.);
- Volkswagen Passat (36 units);
- Tesla Model Y (25 pcs.).
OBOZREVATEL recently told about the worst new cars that you should not buy, even despite the attractive price.