Delicious vegetable salad without mayonnaise: a must have in the spring
In spring, you always want light and nutritious food. The ideal option would be a fresh salad. All the greens and vegetables should be added here. Cheese for a delicate taste. And instead of traditional mayonnaise you can use yogurt.
- lettuce leaves - 300 g
- fresh radish - 6 pcs
- fresh cucumber - 1 pc
- feta cheese - 180 gr
Ingredients for the sauce:
- avocado - 1 pc
- greek yogurt - 150 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- lemon juice - 10 g
- salt - to taste.
- sesame seeds for sprinkles.
Method of preparation:
1. Cut all the components of the salad (except the greens) into cubes.
2. For the sauce, peel the avocado from the bone and skin.
3. chop it and throw it in a blender, and also yogurt, grated garlic, lemon juice and salt. Combine everything into a homogeneous mass.
4. Place lettuce leaves on the bottom of the plate, followed by cucumber and radish. Pour a generous amount of sauce.
5. Place sliced feta on top.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: