Delicious Greek salad without mayonnaise: how to make a restaurant dressing
One of the most popular vegetable salads in establishments around the world is considered to be Greek salad. The dish is quite budget-friendly if you make it at home, using your favorite vegetables, greens, and dressing.
One of the cooking blogs(zhuravlina_cooking) on Instagram posted a recipe for Greek salad with delicious restaurant dressing.
- cucumbers - 2 pcs large (3 medium)
- cherry tomatoes - 8 pcs (or 2 large)
- sweet pepper - 1 pc
- red onion - 1/2 pc
- feta - 120-150
- black olives (pitted) - 10-15 units
- oregano - 1 tsp.
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- grated garlic - 3 cloves
- salt - 1 tsp.
- olive oil - 3 to 4 tbsp.
- ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp.
How to prepare:
1. Cut the vegetables as follows: cucumber in half rings, tomatoes in 1-2 parts, diced peppers, onions in half rings, diced feta. Cut the olives in half.
2. Mix the tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers separately in a deep bowl and transfer to a plate to serve.
3. For the dressing, mix the grated garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
4. Place onions and feta, pour the dressing over the vegetables, sprinkle with oregano spice and place the olives.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: